Industry Leading Transom Mount
The R5 transom mount features aluminum allow construction with a rugged powder coat finish. Stainless hings pins provide the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. Includes an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom.
Put the control at your fingertips with the R5’s ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
- Thrust is 70 to 80 pounds with 24 volts, or 105 pounds with 36 volts
- Digital variable speed control
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar